Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Zombie Bride

         This year for Halloween I wanted to be something that would have a lot of makeup possibilities.  I eventually settled on a Zombie Bride.  The dress could be pretty but then I could go gory with the makeup.
         For the dress I found a pretty slip at Goodwill that I sewed on layers and layers of tulle.  To add a little bit of sparkle I glued on some silver sequins and tied 2 ribbons around my waist.  Since I get cold really easily I added a white Old Navy cardigan that I already had.  For shoes I wore my sparkly TOMS.
        Now for makeup!  I added 3 wounds which I made using liquid latex and Kleenex.  To make them look fresh I added some red lipstick and fake blood.  As for eyes, I was going for a tired/bruised look.  So I used different shades of purple around the whole eye and then lightly added a black eyeshadow to the inner eye area.
   
Now excuse me while I gorge on some Reese's.




No comments:

Post a Comment