Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Newest Addition to My Coat Obsession

            My Mario got me this amazing coat from Abercrombie & Fitch.  This is by far the best quality coat I have ever owned.  It's structured perfectly!  And best of it all it has toggles! I instantly love anything that has toggles.  The lining is also made from wool but it has an adorable plaid print.  But nobody sees that anyways :/.  The sleeves are a bit long, but I think they're supposed to be like that.  Eventually I'll probably have them tailored to fit my short arms. 
            This scarf is such a pain.  I was constantly finding fuzz in my mouth throughout the whole day.  And it also got purple fuzz all over my jacket.  This thing is currently in the washer and drier getting defuzzed. 




 
     Coat: Abercrombie & Fitch, Jeans: Aeropostale, Shirt: Walmart, Scarf: Forever 21, Boots: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment