Thursday, November 17, 2011

Color Blocking

            This post was supposed to go up yesterday, my apologies.  Every morning when I am freshly awake and still in bed I lay there thinking about what I should wear that day.  I figure it gives me an excuse to stay in my cozy bed for a little while longer.  For some reason this outfit was the very first thing to pop into my head.  This was kind of weird considering when I think of an outfit it always looks good in my head but then I put it on and all it is is a disappointment.  I of course wanted to wear my converse with this outfit but I decided against it since I've worn them in the past two or three posts.  The white pants are so much fun to wear; I think that they give any outfit an unexpected twist.  And if the jeans weren't a good enough twist I added a bright pop of color with my favorite sweater of the moment. 
            Oh and I got a haircut!
           
            Of course I had to add a random picture of the day.  This one is what we had for dinner: Enchilada Casserole.  It was pretty tasty!  It's a new recipe that I found on Pinterest. 

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Enchilada-Casser-Ole-






Sweater: H&M, Shirt: Aeropastale, Jeans: Marshalls, Boots: Sheikk, Scarf: mom

No comments:

Post a Comment