Sunday, November 13, 2011

If Earrings Could Kill

        I'm sick of sitting in a car.  This weekend I went from the Bay Area to La and the back to the Bay Area in 26 hours.  And then the next day we drove to Chico for a 6 hour bowling tournament! Insanity! I'm currently typing this in my comfy bed and not getting out of it until tomorrow.
        Today Mario and I went to Ikea (and no, not just for meatballs) for a down comforter.  My brother also needed some drinking glasses. I almost dropped them when I saw the price.  6 for $1.50!   How does that even work?  With the cost of the glass, cardboard, and fuel it took to get them to California how does Ikea get any profit from these cute little glasses? This just flabbergasts me.  Enough about the cheap glasses!
         For my outfit I went for an I'm-dressing-comfy-because-I-don't-know-what-else-to-wear look. What a mouth full.  That is all.  Oh wait, the spike earrings!  They're from Forever 21 and I love them.  They make any look edgier which make them that much cooler.
         I did something different with my makeup since the outfit was pretty boring.  A simple cat eye with a lot of mascara and my favorite fuschia lipstick from Covergirl. 





                       Jeans: Areopostale, Coat: Old Navy, Scarf: mom, Shoes: Converse

2 comments:

  1. Phew. Rest up! I'm being super lazy today after a busy week. Us girls deserve it:-) I could definitely go for some Ikea meatballs though! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that IS a lot of driving. i love the spike earrings. just don't poke yourself with them.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete