Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Freezing My Legs Off

            Yesterday I froze my legs off.  But it was completely worth it because I got to wear my very first maxi dress.  I've always loved the trend but could never find one that was the right length considering I'm only 5'1ish.  But on Black Friday I went to Anthropologie only to find that they were having an amazing sale: 50% off all clearance items.  I found this cotton long sleeved maxi dress for $20!  And the bonus? It has STRIPES!  Hi, my name is Natalia, and I am a stripes addict. 
            The downside was that it was of course dragging on the ground way too much.  But that was easily fixed by adding a belt to the waist and draping the excess fabric over the belt so that it was concealed. 
            So that I wouldn't completely freeze to death I added my trusty denim jacket and my white cowl.  This outfit would have been really cute with a pair of Rainbows or just a pair of gladiators.  But since I decided to be realistic I wore my converse instead. 







                    Dress: Anthropologie, Jacket: Gap, Cowl: mom, Shoes: Converse

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalia,

    Love your blog!!! Here is a great tip to avoid freezing legs when wearing cute dresses like this one... running tights that go just below the knee. they are nice and warm with out being bulky.

    Keep writing, you are really good at it!

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete