Monday, November 14, 2011

A Pop of Pink Pleather

         This might not look like a "pop" of pink on camera but this jacket is definitely a dust rose color in person.  It's one of my newest purchases from Forever 21 for $25!  I'm not sure why Forever 21 gets such a bad rap for their poor quality.  Nothing that I have ever bought there has fallen apart on me.  This coming from a girl whose closet consists of about 40% Forever 21 clothes. 
          Today one of my best friends Jesse, and I went to The Habit for lunch.  Boy do I love this place! The burgers are very delicious and filling, and the fries are golden and crisp.  At $6 a pop I could go there everyday (but that could get nauseating real fast). 






       Jacket: Forever 21, Shirt: American Eagle, Jeans: Volcom, Shoes: Converse, Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment