Sunday, October 30, 2011

The New Poppy

           This weekend Mario and I took a quick road trip to Carmel, CA to take some pictures and go shopping.  The weather was absolutely perfect!  This was a good and bad thing considering I had packed preparing for a cold front.  Since 70°F is not a cold front whatsoever, I was peeling off layers the second we walked out of the hotel.  One of the stores we stopped at was Coach.  I'm pretty sure I'd never even been in a Coach store so I wasn't expecting to walk out with anything.  But then I saw this really pretty bag that was on sale for 40% off of it's original price.  It'd be $179.  But then we also had a 30% off coupon on top of that.  So after tax we got my very first Coach bag for $140!  It's a medium brown suede that has gold shimmer/flecks all over it.  There are 3 straps on it; 2 regular arm straps and a medium length cloth strap.  And the inside is a beautiful purple silk.  I can't wait to feature this in my next outfits!

PS: Be expecting some pictures from our little trip soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment