Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Frenchie and an Enzo






         Today Mario took my pictures and he did a little bit better.  Eventually we'll all get more comfortable with the camera so that the pictures won't be as awkward.  But until then enjoy these awkward pictures!  Today I wanted to go for a more crisp look.  So I immediately thought of my white jeans.  White=Crisp and Clean.  Therefore White=One of my favorite colors.  But since white can be a little bit boring I decided to add some pops of color.  Bring on the turquoise and fuschia! Since the outfit was getting a little too color ambitious the shoes had to be a little less flashy.  I opted for my sparkly TOMS.  These were originally white, but after a rainy day their color got a little distorted.  That's when my glitter and fabric glue came in.  So I basically got a new pair of shoes!                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment