Monday, October 24, 2011

Practice

     Since it's getting darker earlier this might not be the best time of the year to start a blog.  But I'm determined!  As soon as my dad got home I put the camera in his Peruvian hands and told him to please hurry and take pictures of me.  So voila! He definitely needs some practice, but that's all right because we probably both do. Here we go for my very first blog post... (bare with me, I promise they'll get better)







              Sweater: H&M, Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Shirt: Cotton On, Shoes: Converse
                                                                               Enzo!

1 comment:

  1. Natalia,my beatifull daughter. I want to be the first one posting a comment because some day you will be so popular that I will have hard time reaching you.
    Your talent is so strong that you will have an amazing future of fashion and the art of beauty.
    Your Dad

    ReplyDelete