Saturday, February 11, 2012

Target Haul

            This evening I was bored, so naturally I went to Target to wander around.  I knew that I had to get some clear mascara, I was thinking about get the Neutrogena Wave, and I just impulsed bought some beautiful lipstick. 
             The clear mascara/brow gel combo by ELF is a steal at $1 per tube.  I like to use this after I apply my regular mascara so that it doesn't transfer down to my lower lids.  Therefore reducing the chance of getting the raccoon look.
            


           I've thought about getting the Clarisonic for awhile now, but it's $110 and could make my rosacea way worse.  So I opted for the Neutrogena Wave which isn't as harsh, and only $15.  The only thing I'm really hoping for it to do is remove excess makeup and avoid clogged pores. 
           


          I'm a HUGE fan of these Covergirl Lipperfection lipsticks.  If applied right, they last all day!  They also come in a wide range of shades; but for some reason I always gravitate towards the crazy colors that normal people stay away from.  Maybe tomorrow I'll make a post on how to make lipstick last the whole day!



PS! I made a photography lightbox so that I can take more professional pictures of beauty products.  So expect a lot more beauty related posts!

1 comment:

  1. I got the sonic wave a really long time ago, and I hardly ever touch it anymore. I loved the results though! It kind of tickled my face, but it left it feeling soft and clean! I just have a hard time getting into routines, so hopefully if you like it, you will use it more than I did :)

    ReplyDelete