Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rainboots, Flowers, and a Fish

            First of all, I have been on the hunt for cheap rainboots for a long time.  So yesterday I stopped by a Goodwill and spotted these cute little things that were exactly what I've been looking for.  Usually I cringe whenever I see people buying shoes at a thrift store but these look like they've never been worn and I figured I'd being wearing socks whenever I wear them.  Plus they were only $8! It isn't even close to being a rainy day today, but who cares?  Hey Danes, who does that remind you of?


           

Lately I've been on a serious flower kick.  I don't know what it is about them; I just love them!






                                                      I also got a fish!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was going to say the same thing, his were just yellow. Natalia, love the flowers, especially the gerber daisy! Keep writing girl, you are REALLY good at it!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad your boots are red! Yellow ones would have been a bit much!

    ReplyDelete