Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tightless

            Who knew that I would be able to wear a skirt without tights in the middle of January?  This kind of makes me sad considering we really didn't get much of a winter this year.  C'mon, rain! We're tired of our hills being brown! Regardless, I was quite excited to have a "springish" day today. 
            When putting together an outfit, it's all about balance.  For example, today I wore a scarf so that my neck would be warm because I knew that my legs would be cold.  If that makes any sense...
            This scarf is my newest addition.  When picking out the yarn I wasn't too sure how much I would like it since gray isn't much of an exciting color.  But I am absolutely in love with this color!  It's not so light that it's boring, but it's not too dark (avoiding the "I'm trying to hide behind my huge black scarf" emo look). 
            As for the skirt, I got it for $5 at Forever 21!  They were buy 2 for $10 so I got another just like it.  For some reason I don't buy a lot floral pieces.  No, I know why.  It's because I just gravitate to anything with stripes, therefore not giving any other pattern a chance. 




Skirt & Shirt: Forever 21, Jacket: Gap, Boots: Target, Scarf: my mom's hands

2 comments:

  1. glad to see a new post Natalia, I look for them every day. You are gorgeous and I love how you put outfits together. Keep at it, your blog is really good.

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalia i had no idea you had a blog otherwise id have been following it a long time ago! haha but I LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete