Thursday, December 22, 2011

Neon Lips and Leopard Print

            For some reason I have always been anti-animal print.  I always saw it as being slightly tacky and just all around kind of strange.  But then I saw this sweater at Old Navy and decided to take the plunge and see what I could do with it.  Love! I've also been trying to find a way to wear this faux suede tuxedo blazer that I've been dieing to wear. Voila! I perfect combination! I'm going to be honest; I really don't like these jeans with this outfit.  But I wanted to wear ripped jeans so that the outfit didn't look too dressed up/beyond my years. 
            And I of course had to add neon pink lips to liven up the neutral colors.  I'm trying out NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa.  So far so good! I absolutely love the look of matte lipsticks when they're a daring shade.  It tones them down a little bit but not too much in an unexpected way. 








Blazer & Necklace: Forever 2, Sweater: Old Navy, Jeans: Levis, Boots: Sheikk

No comments:

Post a Comment