Wednesday, December 21, 2011

J. Crewesque

            Today I felt very J. Crew.  Which is perfect fine for me because that is my all time favorite store even though I can't afford anything from it.  Their pieces are feminine, classic, and timeless.  One day when I make it big, my closet is going to basically be the equivalent of a J. Crew store.
            I have been on the hunt for a nice denim shirt since summer.  Although I wanted a medium wash one, I finally found a light wash one at Old Navy.  There's always fabric dye!  I've also been on the hunt for an affordable pair of black skinny jeans that actually fit me.  Trusty Forever 21 came to the rescue once again! I found these babies for $11 and they're perfect!






Coat: H&M, Denim Top and Striped Sweater: Old Navy, Jeans: Forever 21, Shoes: Converse, Watch: Charming Charlies

No comments:

Post a Comment